Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Craze For Online Shopping




I just read recenly that China's online shopping grew in 3 digits (few hundred %) although in this kind of economy situation. One of the popular online sites was http://www.taobao.com/. I did not really remember until my China colleague recommended this site. She told me it is very safe to purchase online (I was wary and afraid to get cheated via online purchase).

So I gave it a try and log on. I am interested Korea clothing and gosh....found a lot of nice clothing. Couldn' t help but end up purchasing. The price is actually quite expensive. Yesterday I finally received the clothes, 1 have OK quality, 1 have so-so quality, just like made in China, 1 t-shirt is really nice (unexpected).Learnt a lesson, next time only purchase online onlywhen I like it very much or when I can trust the quality. Anyway the dress is not cheap, about HK$500 each and the t-shirt cost HK$250.

No comments:

Post a Comment