Thursday, December 29, 2011

New camera bought - Sony NEX-5N Twin Lense


I bought a new camera today as my old camera was purchased 3 years ago and it takes awful pictures especially night scene. Initially I wanted to buy Nikon J1 because the pink colour limited edition is so attractive, but based on review, the picture quality is so so only. After that I decided to buy this Sony NEX-5N which obtained much better review in picture quality. This camera is out of stock in Hong Kong due to the Thailand flood.

I had to buy in Malaysia at retail price without any discount because I am desperate to get that camera before my London trip. In Malaysia the stock was also limited, I only managed to get the camera after checking with about 8 shops.

I did not regret buying this camera as the picture quality was good, and my skin looked smooth and fair in the pictures taken......Good buy....Total cost for this camera is HKD7,628 inclusive of 2 filters, 1 additional battery and 2 lense package.

No comments:

Post a Comment