Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Business Trip To Tokyo - 4 to 6 April 2013

Stayed at Hyatt Regency Tokyo.... room got "upgraded" to a larger 33sm room. The room was old, but very clean,






Dinner at my favorite restaurants























Breakfast at Hyatt Regency Hotel



Toyoku Inn Ikebukuro 2 that I stayed for 1 night extension.... cheap and clean and a good and wise decision to stay here...





Some items I bought at Tokyo....everything seems so cheap with Yen depreciating. Cecil Mcbee and Pinky Girls clothes is really nice. Fancl products are about 25-33% cheaper than in HK. Haneda airport duty free also sells Fancl products and it is 5% cheaper in there. So it is worth it to buy in airport. I bought 4 umbrellas, not cheap but very nice and has 99% UV protection.




















No comments:

Post a Comment