Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Trip To Tokyo - 1 to 6 July 2013

I took Cathay Pacific package 3D2N HK$5,340 and stayed at Hyatt Regency Hotel. I extended 3 nights, paid for 2 nights at average HK$1,900 per night and used 12,000 point to redeem for the 3rd night stay. It was really lucky that the summer sale coincide with my visit. My favourite place, Shibuya 109 had sale from 4 July onwards. Marui and Takashimaya also had sale, also Mylord. Must really plan my trip to coincide with the sales in the future. Although it was summer, it's not too hot yet and we were lucky that it didn't rain for all days.

Day 1

Was very lucky, think because it was a peak travelling period, I was upgraded to business class seat and travelled comfortably to Tokyo. Arrived at Tokyo Narita airport at 3pm+ and took the limousine shuttle bus right at the entrance at 4.30pm and arrived at hotel entrance at about 6.30pm.







We went to Douraku for dinner, ordered 2 sets and it costs 14,800 yen.









Stayed at Hyatt Regency Tokyo deluxe room this time, and the bathroom is new. So the extra few hundred is worth it.

Day 2




Went to Tsukiji market for lunch, the stop is at Tsukijisho. After that, went back to Shinjuku for shopping.



Stopped by Takashimaya and bought this Samantha Vega bag. I really like the colour. I also bought some stockings and an umbrella.




Went for dinner at one of the shops in Kachibuko, opposite row of Don Quijote, in the middle of that row and in basement. Food was reasonably good, and cheap price. Total cost for this meal is 4,146 yen.

Day 3


Went for lunch at Taiyo tomato ramen, so so only, no need to waste time trying again. It's located at 7F of Mylord Shinjuku.

http://taiyo-tomato.com/







 











After passed by Odakyu and bought some stockings and an umbrella.

Then I went to Akihabara, there's really nothing special here, the duty free shop is really to lure tourist. I should have visited Bic Camera at Shinjuku instead, it's a really much better place to shop. I then went to Ikebukuro, stopped by Tobu and Seibu to buy some food.




Then I went to Mutekiya for ramen, waited for about 45 minutes. Ordered the recommended ramen at 1,000yen, the meat was thick and really soft. It's really nice, although lots of fat in the soup. Went back to hotel after that.

Day 4

Went to purchase 90 bottles of Fancl whitening drink.









After that, went to Shinjuku west station nearby office building to have lunch. Then went to Shibuya 109 for shopping.



This secret magic skirt, I bought it during my last visit, but damn it, 50% discount this time, so I bought another colour.



Then went to Esperanza, bought 2 pair of shoes and I really like the pink shoes.



Then bought my favourite Cecil Mcbee, but this time the clothing were not that nice compared to last round.


Then, went to Pinky Girls, again it's so irritating that the dress I bought last round had 30% discount.




Then went to Honey Bunch, this brand is quite expensive. If not because of discount, there's no way I will buy this brand. The price is also quite expensive after discount. But the cutting is quite nice.


Bought this Rojita cardigan, it's really nice with roses.




Last stop was Ingni...just bought some accessories. Then went to Parco Part 1 and saw Lily Brown.


Then bought a blouse. Lily Brown's clothes is really nice, now it is my new favourite brand.


Then bought this Samantha Thavasa bag, I like the colour but donno if the design is nice?

Then went to Parco Part 3 level 3 to shop for Jelly Beans shoes. Bought 2 pair of shoes and went back to Shinjuku after that.

Day 5

Went for lunch at sushi shop at Shinjuku station. Then took the train to Harajuku.




Bought these at Liz Lisa shop.








Then bought these pjamas at my favourite shop, Aimer Feel. Yay, have 30% discount.

Then travelled to 0101 City and bought stockings and 2 more umblrellas (pictures uploaded above). Then saw 2 very nice brands in 0101, even with discount, I can't afford to buy, it still cost 13,000 yen after 50% discount. Skirt cost 9,000 yen after discount.

http://www.laissepasse







Then went to Parco 3 Jelly Beans to collect my shoes and purchase more shoes.

Then we travelled back to Shinjuku.


Then went to Mylord Risa Magli  to buy this pjamas, but too bad, no discount.


Saw this cute advertisement while walking to Isetan, and bought food for dinner. Walked past Bic Camera and realised this is a must visit shop when I go to Tokyo in the future. Lots of high tech and new products especially beauty products. Too bad I didn't do much research and didn't buy anything. I just recalled the new Hitachi Crie CN2000 was selling at less than 30,000 yen, and is really cheap.

Day 6

Took the 6.05am limousine shuttle bus to Narita airport. Luckily I preordered Fancl Deluxe Tense Up drink when I was in hotel, collected it at Japan Duty Free shop. Got it tax free and get another additional 10% discount with my Visa Infinite credit card.

Bought some souvenirs at Akihabara shop opposite Japan Duty Free and all the white Royce chocolate was fully sold out. Luckily I took the train to the other building and found out that there's a souvenir shop on the right hand side, selling a lot of Royce chocolates and even have "sam heng tai" potato chips.

Food


  

Found another very nice cheese cake, Gateau au fromage. Must buy it next time I visit Tokyo.



No comments:

Post a Comment