Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dinner at Peninsula Hotel Japanese Restaurant, Imasa






























Today I had dinner at Peninsula Hotel's Imasa. First time having a meal in the high class Peninsula Hotel. Luckily have a friend working in this hotel, so can enjoy 50% discount for this buffet dinner. The original price without discount is HK$498+10%.

The variety is limited, however the type of food provided are of high quality. It has delicious cawan mushi that I love, long leg crab, grilled cod fish, sashimi and sushi. I was too busy talking to my friends and eating, so forgot to take pictures of all the food.

I enjoyed this meal, and ate a lot.... wish I can eat more.... but poor me, have to put in a lot of effort to go on diet after this. Thanks to my friend for organising this.

No comments:

Post a Comment