Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clock and Sea Shell Toilet Accessories

























































I saw this newly opened shop in Tsim Sha Tsui, selling mainly China made products. I have seen some items sold there being sold in taobao, and the shop sold it at 3 times the price in Taobao.

Although I know they marked up the price a lot, I still set my eye on the above bathroom accessories. It looks nice and I finally bought it for my new house. It's no easy job to carry it home, quite heavy. This set cost HK$150.

I also bought the clock at HK$150, it looks nice although I am very doubtful how long it can last. Based on my previous experience, electronic stuff made in China can't last more than 1 year (I am referring to those cheap ones sold)


No comments:

Post a Comment