Monday, May 31, 2010

Bad experience with Air Asia

I booked the 9pm Air Asia flight to KL, supposed to reach KL at 12.40am. I rushed to the airport and upon arriving at the check in counter at 7.30pm, I was informed that the flight got delayed by 1/2 hour and the boarding time will be 9.00pm. Luckily I did not go straight to the airport. I went to the boarding gate by 9pm, and waited until 9.50pm before I was allowed to board. I again had to wait for another 1/2 hour before the plane take off.


I arrived in KLCCT at about 1.50am, and when everyone was prepared to get off the plane, the captain announced that we will have to wait for the stairs before we can get off. We waited another 10 minutes for this. When I went to the baggage arrival area, the information told us that it should be at counter "1" but there was no bag at all after waiting for 15 minutes. We suddenly saw a lot of people moving towards counter "2" which the screen showed bags from Bangkok, but the bags are actually our bags from Hong Kong. I checked with the workers and they told me there was error on the display screen as the staff keyed in wrongly. I had waited for like 30 minutes for my luggage and one of my canvas bag checked in was wet when I collected it. Luckily my wedding gown was not wet.


I only manage to leave the airport at about 2.30am!!! What a bad experience. The air ticket is not cheap after all (HK$900 1 way), I will never take Air Asia plane again unless I absolutely do not have other option!

No comments:

Post a Comment