Saturday, September 11, 2010

First batch of I Phone 4 received from Apple Store



I have The first batch of I phone 4 ordered on 21 Aug was supposed to be shipped on 13 Sept and arrived on 17 Sept. I was waiting so eagerly for the phone when I suddenly received a shipment notification on 6 Sept 11:48pm that my order has been shipped by DHL. I was so eager and not sure when I will receive my I Phone since it will be delivered to my office. I was about to call DHL to check the status when my colleague passed 2 boxes to me at 10am on 7 Sept! My I Phone has arrived! So efficient.

I was hoping the price was going to increase for 16GB on weekend and I did not sell immediately, although the price was HK$6,650. However, the price has decreased after Tuesday and I finally sold it today, Saturday at HK$6,400.

I kept the 32GB I Phone for my own use, and I am currently enjoying myself with my new I Phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment