Sunday, March 6, 2011

Business Trip To Seoul




 





 
















I went to Seoul right after Tokyo trip. I stayed at Grand Intercontinel Hotel, right next to my office in Gangnam. I arrived on Sunday afternoon, and went to Myeongdong for dinner. I ate my favourite ginseng chicken and bought some cosmetics. I also went to Miglore to buy some clothes... all of it are so nice, but a bit expensive.

On Monday, we again did not have time for lunch and the staff packed lunch for us. Food was OK, not as nice as Japan's. We had team dinner again, supposingly barbecue pork.... but really fat pork. I tried so hard not to eat...since I can't really stand the fat meat. My boss left halfway and I had to stay with the team to foot the bill. I managed to leave at about 9.45pm and found a shop to have my dinner, since I didn't really eat.

On Tuesday, the staff packed lunch for us, this time it's California roll and pork cutlet. The California roll is really nice too. At night, I went to Dongdaemun to buy more clothes...I liked it so much :)

Back to HK on Wednesday morning, had to wake up 4am+!

No comments:

Post a Comment