Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dinner at Lian 蓮 IFC

Can't think of where to eat dinner where I do not need to queue up, because very tired walking the whole day at the book fair, so went to Lian. This meal cost HK$366 for 2 person, really expensive. Food is OK, ambience is nice, but not a restaurant that I will frequently visit. Once in a year or two will be reasonable.

Thai Pamelo Salad


This is unexpectedly spicy especially if you accidentally eat the chilli powder. But is it very nice and a must order if I visit this restaurant.

"Pad Thai" - Thai fried seafood noodle


Taste quite good.

Tomato soup crabmeat vermicelli 


Taste normal only and very expensive for this price, I think HK$89+10%. Will not order again.


Mango glutinous rice with coconut


This is quite nice, also a must order...but I didn't find it that nice tonight, maybe because I am too full already.


The nice ambience, water with floating flowers at the middle of the table

No comments:

Post a Comment