Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jeans with lace and floral knitting - C0001 - HK$100
















I bought this few months ago, on impulse and realised it is not my kind of taste of jeans. This is a new jeans, never wear it before. Bought it because I thought it was unique. Don't know how to get rid of this before I created this blog. I bought it at HK$350 (according to the sales girl, it is expensive because of the "hand sewed lace"), so if anyone interested in it, I am going to sell it at HK$100. My main aim is to pass it to someone who likes it, rather than it sitting in my closet.
Measurement (please allow +/- 1 inches difference) :
Waist (low waist) - 32 inches
Hip - 34 inches
Thigh - 18 inches (one leg)
Length - 33 inches
Lower part - knee - 18 inches

Whoever who is interested in buying, please leave me a comment with your contact, I will contact you. Alternatively you can contact me at maggie.collection@yahoo.com.

1 comment: