Saturday, August 29, 2009

My favourite food in Hong Kong

My favourite food in HK

1)

The Sweet Dynasty 糖朝 in Tsimshatsui

a) Salted pork and peanut porridge (cha yu fa sang chuk) - HK$35
b) Mango pudding - less than HK$20

2) Kanamizu sushi in Tsimshatsui or Causeway Bay
a) Parched salmon sushi, parched crab stick, one bite cheese (fried cheese), prawn tempura

I will usually go during tea time, 3-5.30pm, then everything will be at 50% off. The queue will start by 2.30pm, so have to be there early! Average price per person after discount will be HK$80

The restaurant have a site in facebook.

3) Flower Trump Restaurant - Fa Moon Lau in Tsimshatsui

I like the set lunch, reasonable price and nice food. I like the egg white with crab meat (choi phong hai) and fried apple with "sugar" (phing guo pat see) - a kind of dessert. Average rice per person will be HK$100 to HK$200

There are a lot of others that I can't remember the name, will add on later

Below is a website that reviews a lot of restaurants in HK, can go there to search for good food!

http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment