Sunday, August 2, 2009

Korea Floral Dress - Pink - C0002 - HK$80















This Korea dress has nice materials, I bought it and then realised I had a lot of similar dresses, so decided to sell it. Since this is the case, I will sell it at a discount even though I bought it as HK$150. You will see other Korea dresses I sell is more expensive as those are wholesale dresses I bought in lot and I did not sell at discount price, compared to those dresses I bought and realised I did not really like it/have similar ones.
Measurement (please allow +/- 1 inch variance)
Free size
Length - 34.5 inches
Whoever who is interested in buying, please leave me a comment with your contact, I will contact you. Alternatively you can contact me at maggie.collection@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment