Sunday, August 2, 2009

Recommnded Korea Blouse - White - C0008 - HK$300














I bought this blouse last year (but it is a new blouse till now) but unable to wear it as the size is too small. I knew there is possibility that it will not fit but I still buy it since I really like it. The material is very nice and have a lot of details in this blouse eg ribbon at the front, roses and beads near the chest area. After trying to go on diet, I am still unable to wear it as this blouse is meant for slim gals. I am now selling it to anyone interested at the cost I bought (no discount as I like it a lot, if I can't sell I will just keep it).
Measurement (please allow +/- 1 inches difference) :
Size - Korea small size
Breast - 28 inches
Waist - 28 inches
Length - 24.5 inches
Remark - This blouse is low cut (can be quite sexy)
Whoever who is interested in buying, please leave me a comment with your contact, I will contact you. Alternatively you can contact me at maggie.collection@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment