Sunday, August 29, 2010

I saw Andy Lau 劉德華 in Hong Kong International Airport today


I took the 5.40pm Cathay Pacific flight from Kuala Lumpur back to Hong Kong. I reached KLIA at about 4.20pm to check in. As usual, the staff is so inefficient and I waited for at least 5 minutes while she was waiting and doing nothing at the counter. She was talking to her colleague and said "Andy Lau pun belum sampai" (Andy Lau have not reached) and I was not sure what she was referring to.

I arrived at HKIA at about 9.50pm and went to collect my luggage. I went straight to the front of the luggage belt and waited. Suddenly I heard someone saying, "eh, it's Andy Lau, Let's take picture". I immediately recalled what the check in staff said and looked towards my left hand direction and saw Andy Lau. I took out my camera immediately, within 5 seconds and walked towards Andy. I said "Andy, can I take a picture with you" and he smiled and nodded. I immediately asked someone nearby to hold the camera and he took the picture for us.

After that, a few more people took picture with him, and kids even asked for autograph. An onlooker wanted to take picture of him and he told her not to do so. He was actually very friendly, smiling all the way and willing to take pictures even though he did not make up. He is not too tall in person and he looked older (although it is a fact) because he looked pretty young on TV.

Although I did not really like him compared to other actors, but I was happy that I managed to take picture with him because he is really popular!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment